background

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eight is Great!

Can't believe our sweet Libby Lou, #1 Grandchild has turned 8! She is beautiful talented, and of course, a total swertheart.

I am proud of Libby for being the wonderful child that she is. I am also proud of Bryan and Mindi, and all they do to raise their children in righteousness. I will always be eternally grateful for Mindi. She has been an example to Bryan since they met. She always held fast to her standards, and had her priorities in proper order.
We love all of our family. Right now I just want to express my feelings to Bryan, and Mindi. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being such faithful and loving parents. We love you so much. We love you, and your children.
Libby, you are such a wonderful girl. All of your cousins adore you, and want to be like you. Thank you for being such a good example to them. You are kind, unselfish, and always seem to Choose the Right. We love you!






2 comments:

Scott and Alison said...

That is so awesome! I still can't believe how grown up she is!

Tricia said...

Libby and Bryan look so great. What an awesome and sweet day!