background

Monday, September 15, 2008

This has been a busy week! We finally painted the front door,( a major goal this year) cleaned up the playroom, organized the Laundry room (again) and I made a secret surprize for Tricia. No pictures of all the new stuff yet. I will get those on here later today. (hopefully!")

We got a cute letter (and pictures) of Kip this weekend. He is now coming home on December 27th!! I am so excited to have him come home, and yet, sad that he will have to end this wonderful experience. I know he will miss all the people he has worked with, and sharing his testimony every day.

All the work we did was so doggone fun, I can hardly wait to organize something else this week!! On second thought, I will get out the Halloween decorations instead.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Mom, good job on getting the house in order! Did you use the same color on the door? I also liked the picture of Kip.